Turkey & Tiger Prawn Fried Rice Recipe
Turn your leftover turkey into a magnificent Boxing Day meal with the addition of Big & Happy Tiger Prawns in our fried rice recipe.
1 packet Big & Happy Tiger Prawns
200g leftover cooked turkey, shredded
250g cooked rice
2 tsp oil
2 spring onions, sliced
2 garlic cloves, grated
1 inch ginger, grated
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 green chilli, sliced
Fresh coriander to serve
Toasted peanuts to serve
- In a large saucepan, add the oil until very hot.
- Then add the garlic, ginger, and chilli, making sure to keep stirring to prevent the garlic to burn.
- Reduce the heat to a medium and add the prawns. Fry until just cooked.
- Add in the cooked rice and turkey and mix well.
- Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, and the juice of the lime and continue to stir until fully mixed.
- Serve with fresh coriander, toasted peanuts, and lime
Top Tip: Using pre-cooked rice ensures the grains don’t overcook when frying.
Big Prawn Products
Big & Happy Tiger Prawns
Our Big & Happy Tiger Prawns are sourced ethically and sustainably in Borneo. For every purchase, we will donate 20p to the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation.