Thai Style Cod and Mussels Recipe
Using only mussel meat makes this tasty recipe easier than ever with aromatic Thai flavours from the sauce. The sauce is perfect for prawn crackers, crusty bread, or even some fresh chips.
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 thumb-sized piece ginger
1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
1 tbsp oil
1 can coconut milk (440ml)
1 stalk lemongrass
2 fillets of cod
- In a large saucepan, add the oil and gently fry the ginger, garlic and chilli
- Bash the lemongrass and add to the pan until you can smell the aromatics
- Add the coconut milk and gently simmer for 5 minutes
- Cut the cod into chunks and add into the sauce. Poach in the sauce until cooked, approximately 10 minutes
- Add the mussels and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Add the juice of the lime and sprinkle fresh coriander
- Serve with prawn crackers, crusty bread, or chips!
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy Mussels
These rope grown Chilean mussels are delicious in recipes or even on their own!