Spicy Indian Prawns Recipe
This spicy prawn recipe embraces Indian flavours without being a typical curry you’d expect! It’s incredibly delicious and easy to make.
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons mustard seeds
2 red chillies, de-seeded and chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
360g Big Prawn Coldwater prawns
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
1 small pot natural yoghurt
Small piece cucumber, cut into strips
1 tablespoon chopped mint
Squeeze of lemon juice
Serve with naan bread
- Mix the cucumber, mint and lemon juice into the yoghurt and keep in the fridge
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
- Put in the mustard seeds and chilli, and when the seeds begin to pop, add the garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Put in the prawns and stir-fry quickly to heat through and coat with chilli and mustard seeds. Stir in the coriander.
- Season to taste and serve with the yoghurt and naan bread.
Big Prawn Products
Coldwater Prawns in Brine
Wild caught from the very northern waters of the North Atlantic, our coldwater prawns are juicy and succulent. Use straight from the tub or as an ingredient in any of your favourite prawn recipes. This is the perfect ingredient for your fridge!