Spicy Indian Prawns Recipe
This spicy prawn recipe embraces Indian flavours without being a typical curry you’d expect! It’s incredibly delicious and easy to make.
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons mustard seeds
2 red chillies, de-seeded and chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
360g Big Prawn Coldwater prawns
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
1 small pot natural yoghurt
Small piece cucumber, cut into strips
1 tablespoon chopped mint
Squeeze of lemon juice
Serve with naan bread
- Mix the cucumber, mint and lemon juice into the yoghurt and keep in the fridge
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
- Put in the mustard seeds and chilli, and when the seeds begin to pop, add the garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Put in the prawns and stir-fry quickly to heat through and coat with chilli and mustard seeds. Stir in the coriander.
- Season to taste and serve with the yoghurt and naan bread.