Mixed Seafood Cocktail Recipe
You might be used to the classic prawn cocktail, but switch things up with this mixed seafood version for flavours you love in a new and exciting way. If you’ve got a dinner party, save yourself the hassle with this assembly based dish with pre-prepared marie rose sauce.
150g coldwater prawns
100g hot smoked salmon
1 tbsp cider vinegar
1/2 tsp white sugar
1 tbsp dill, chopped
1 small avocado
1/2 lime, juiced
300g marie rose sauce
- Chop the cucumber into small cubes and place with the sugar, vinegar, dill, and black pepper
- Halve, stone, and chop the avocado into small cubes. Gently mix with the lime juice, salt, and pepper
- Mix together the prawns and hot smoked salmon
- In a serving dish, start with a spoonful of marie rose sauce, then chop the watercress and add. Drain the cucumber and spoon it over the watercress. Add the avocado on top of the cucumber.
- Add the prawns and salmon, then spoon the remaining sauce over
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy Coldwater Prawns
Wild caught from the very northern waters of the North Atlantic, our coldwater prawns are juicy and succulent. Use straight from the tub or as an ingredient in any of your favourite prawn recipes.