Lobster with Charred Vegetables and Salsa Verde Recipe
Let the delicate flavour of the lobster speak for itself in this recipe, enhancing its simplistic taste with smokey charred vegetable and a fresh salsa verde.
2 Big & Juicy Lobsters
5 tbsp olive oil
1 shallot, roughly chopped
1 small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
1 small bunch basil, roughly chopped
2 tbsps capers
1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 red onion, quartered
4 spring onions
1 tsp lemon juice
Ground black pepper
- Prepare the Big & Juicy lobsters following our easy instructions on the packaging.
- Chop the lobster meet up ensuring all veins and shell are removed.
- Roughly chop the peppers, red onion, courgette, and spring onions then brush with olive oil.
- Heat griddle pan and add the chopped vegetables.
- Put the shallot, parsley, basil, capers, anchovies, garlic, lemon and 5 tbsp of olive oil in a blender for the salsa verde and blitz until they’re all finely chopped. Season the salsa to your taste.
- When the vegetables start to char on both sides, take them off the heat.
- Serve the lobster and vegetables on a plate and spoon over the salsa verde.