Lobster with Charred Vegetables and Salsa Verde Recipe
Let the delicate flavour of the lobster speak for itself in this recipe, enhancing its simplistic taste with smokey charred vegetable and a fresh salsa verde.
2 Big & Juicy Lobsters
5 tbsp olive oil
1 shallot, roughly chopped
1 small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
1 small bunch basil, roughly chopped
2 tbsps capers
1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 red onion, quartered
4 spring onions
1 tsp lemon juice
Ground black pepper
- Prepare the Big & Juicy lobsters following our easy instructions on the packaging.
- Chop the lobster meet up ensuring all veins and shell are removed.
- Roughly chop the peppers, red onion, courgette, and spring onions then brush with olive oil.
- Heat griddle pan and add the chopped vegetables.
- Put the shallot, parsley, basil, capers, anchovies, garlic, lemon and 5 tbsp of olive oil in a blender for the salsa verde and blitz until they’re all finely chopped. Season the salsa to your taste.
- When the vegetables start to char on both sides, take them off the heat.
- Serve the lobster and vegetables on a plate and spoon over the salsa verde.
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy Canadian Lobster
Our Big&Juicy Canadian Lobsters are caught in the icy waters off the coast of the picturesque Prince Edward Island in the North West Atlantic. They are fished by the island fishermen and are cooked and frozen straight from the sea so they are as fresh as when they were first landed. Their taste is delicate and sweet and being pre cooked they are the ultimate convenient luxury seafood.