Lobster, Bacon, and Sun Dried Tomato Roll Recipe
Don’t let your sandwiches be boring and treat yourself to our luxurious lobster roll with bacon and sun-dried tomato relish.
1 packet sun-dried tomatoes in oil
2 roasted peppers, from a jar
1 shallot, roughly chopped
1 garlic clove
1 tsp capers, drained
2tsp mixed herbs
3 tsp red wine vinegar
1 packet raw Canadian Lobster halves
4 streaky bacon rashers
Handful of Rocket
2 ciabatta rolls
- Place the lobster halves into the steam bags provided and cook directly from frozen in the oven for 25 minutes and the lobster is fully cooked.
- For the tomato relish, add all the ingredients (including the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes) into a food processor and pulse until all the ingredients are in small chunks and spreadable. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a dry frying pan, add the bacon rashers on a medium heat. Fry for 5 minutes on each side until they’re crispy.
- Cut the ciabatta rolls in half and lightly toast on the grill.
- When all the ingredients are ready, assemble the sandwich.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the tomato relish to the bottom of the ciabatta roll then top with the rocket and bacon.
- Take the lobster out of the shell and slice.
- Split the lobster evenly across the sandwiches and serve.
Top Tip: If you don’t have time to make your own relish, store-bought chutney will work.
Big Prawn Products
Enjoy our delicious sandwich with our Big & Juicy Raw Canadian Lobster Halves that can be cooked in the steam bags in the oven, straight from frozen.