King Prawn Spaghetti Recipe
Sometimes simple recipes have the most flavour! Make an effort for the one you love with this King Prawn Spaghetti for a seafood twist on a romantic dinner.
360g King Prawns
8 cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 large red chilli, chopped
1 tbsp tomato puree
70ml olive oil
2 spring onions, chopped
Chopped parsley, to serve
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper with the chopped tomatoes, garlic, chilli, tomato puree, and 50ml of olive oil. Marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling slated water until al dente
- Head the remaining olive oil in a large frying pan and add the spring onions. Cook until soft
- Add just the prawns and fry until coloured
- Add the rest of the marinade and heath through with the rocket.
- Drain the pasta and add to the tomato sauce and serve
Top Tip: If you need to loosen your sauce, add some pasta water to the pan
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy King Prawns
Grown in the shadow of Krakatoa, our raw Sumatran King prawns are renowned for their rich colour and big taste. Our prawns are carefully farmed using sustainable methods with the highest standards of care for the environment and the community.
Tags easy recipe