Italian Steamed Clams Recipe
This steamed clam recipe is simply delicious with bold flavours that are surprisingly easy to put together!
2 tbsp oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
35g white onion, chopped
350ml white wine
350ml chicken stock
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and saute the garlic and onion until golden
- Add the wine and chicken stock and bring to the boil
- Add the clams and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes until all the clams are opened
- Remove from the heat and add the lemon juice, butter, and cream
- Serve with fresh basil and warm bread
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy Clams
These Vietnamese Clams are from the Bén Tré fishery are MSC certified and are gathered by hand using regulated rakes and nets. Our white clams are delicious and naturally high in selenium and vitamin B12.