Garlic Baked Mussels Recipes
You might be used to enjoying steamed mussels, but try something new with our tasty garlic and herb baked mussel recipe.
300g half shell mussels, cooked
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Handful of parsley, chopped
15g parmesan, finely grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C
- Lay out the mussels on a large baking tray
- Melt the butter and add the crushed garlic, parmesan, juice of the lemon, and parsley. Mix together until a garlic butter sauce is created
- Evenly spoon the garlic butter sauce over the mussels
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes until the sauce is bubbling
- Let cool for a couple of minutes and serve with fresh lemon and parsley.