Creamy Mussel Linguine Recipe
This tasty mussel linguine is a great dinner for two. Quick and easy to make, it’s simply irresistible.
290g mussels (without shells)
1 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp dry cooking wine
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 large bunch wild rocket
2 tsp chopped parsley
1 large tomato, de-skinned and de-seeded
100ml fish stock
200ml single cream
Salt and pepper
- Put salted water into a large saucepan and boil. Add the linguine and cook until al dente.
- In a large pan, add the olive oil and garlic. When starting to brown, add the white wine and reduce down.
- Add the fish stock and cook until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the single cream and simmer.
- Add the mussels, parsley, chopped tomato and rocket to the saucepan and season.
- Bring the sauce up to the boil and add the cooked linguine and stir.
Top Tip: Enjoy this linguine dish with all types seafood, including prawns or scallops