Crayfish & Tomato Pasta Recipe
This crayfish and tomato pasta recipe is quick, easy, and delicious – the perfect midweek dinner. Choose any pasta that you have in the cupboard and typical fridge ingredients for a great dinner.
180g Big & Juicy Crayfish Tails
Juice of 1/2 lemon
300g short pasta
150ml half fat crème frâiche
1 bunch chives, chopped
250g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Drain the crayfish and put into a large bowl with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and put into the saucepan
- Add the crème frâiche and crayfish and stir over a low heat until the crayfish is warm through
- Add the cherry tomatoes and chives to the pasta and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes
- Serve with crusty bread and a mixed leaf salad
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy Crayfish Tails
Our Crayfish tails are packed in a modified air atmosphere. Our plump and succulent Crayfish are wild creel caught in China.