Crayfish Risotto Recipe
Risotto might seem like a tricky dish to master, but with this recipe, we’re sure it’ll become a new favourite! Try something different with this crayfish, rocket, and dill risotto.
1.5 l fish stock
20g dijon mustard
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
400g risotto rice (arborio)
125ml white wine
400g king prawns
150g crayfish tails
- In a large ban, add the butter and olive oil. Heat gently until the butter has melted
- Add the onion and garlic and stir for 5-10 minutes until softened
- Add the rice and stir continuously until the grains are translucent
- Add the wine and cook into the rice. Bring the heat up and add a ladle of hot fish stock
- Keep adding ladles of stock and stir each time until the liquid is absorbed before adding the next
- When the rice is fully cooked, add the dijon mustard, parmesan cheese, and check seasoning.
- Add the fresh dill, rock, and crayfish and gently stir and warm through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy King Prawns
Grown in the shadow of Krakatoa, our raw Sumatran King prawns are renowned for their rich colour and big taste. Our prawns are carefully farmed using sustainable methods with the highest standards of care for the environment and the community.
Big & Juicy Crayfish Tails
Our Crayfish tails are packed in a modified air atmosphere. Our plump and succulent Crayfish are wild creel caught in China.