Crayfish and Spring Onion Pancake Recipe
You might think that pancakes and seafood don’t go together, but this party recipe proves you wrong. The bread style pancake is filled with crayfish and spring onion and pairs perfectly with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
325g plain flour
250g warm water
1 tbsp oil
5 spring onions, chopped
150g cooked crayfish
100g sweet chilli sauce
10g fresh coriander, chopped
10g cider vinegar
- Lightly mix together flour, water, and oil. Cover with clingfilm and rest for 30 minutes
- When rested, knead the dough mixture and return back to the bowl and cover for 10 minutes
- Roll out a quarter of the dough and brush with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onion and crayfish
- Roll the pastry up into a Swiss Roll shape and form a ring. Roll flat to create a thin pancake
- Lightly brush the pancake with oil and fry in a pan on medium heat with a lead for 4 minutes
- Brush the other side with oil and turn over to cook for 4 minutes
- Mix together the sweet chilli sauce, coriander, and cider vinegar
- Cut up the pancake into slices and serve with the sauce
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy Crayfish Tails
Our Crayfish tails are packed in a modified air atmosphere. Our plump and succulent Crayfish are wild creel caught in China.