Crab & New Potato Roll with Herby Mayo Recipe
100g crab meat (Big & Juicy Cromer Crab)
100g new potatoes
1 tbsp oil
2 seeded rolls
Lettuce to serve
2 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp fennel seeds
2 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp dried basil
2 tsp marjoram
2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried tarragon
1 crushed bay leaf
40g diced sun dried tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the herby mayonnaise and add a squeeze of the lemon juice. Season the mayonnaise with salt and pepper.
- Cut the new potatoes into thin slices and blanche in boiling salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- In a shall frying pan, add the oil and add the sliced potatoes. Season with salt and pepper and turn regularly.
- After 5 minutes, add the butter and continue cooking until crispy and golden.
- In a bowl, add equal quantities of the crab and herby mayonnaise.
- On the seeded roll, layer the crab mixture, sliced potatoes, lettuce, and an extra dollop of the mayonnaise.
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy Cromer Crab
Our crabs are caught off the North Norfolk coast using small day fishing boats and baited crab pots that are placed offshore.