Barbecued Prawn Kebabs Recipe
Enjoy the sun with a delicious barbecue dinner. The smokey char flavour combined with sweet prawns is the perfect match for a summer’s evening meal.
180g Big & Juicy King Prawns
3 tbsp of oil
1 large red pepper
1 large yellow pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
Rocket to serve
- Chop the peppers and courgette into large chunks
- Mix together the lemon, oil and season to taste, keeping a tablespoon aside
- Marinade the prawns, peppers, and courgette in the lemon oil and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Skewer the prawns and vegetables alternatively and barbecue for 3-4 minutes turning regularly until the vegetable are soft and the prawns are hot
- Toast the pittas on the barbecue, dress the rocket with the reserved dressing and serve.
Top Tip: Try experimenting with different vegetables such as aubergine or onion
Big Prawn Products
Big & Juicy King Prawns
Grown in the shadow of Krakatoa, our raw Sumatran King prawns are renowned for their rich colour and big taste. Our prawns are carefully farmed using sustainable methods with the highest standards of care for the environment and the community.