Barbecued Prawn Kebabs Recipe
Enjoy the sun with a delicious barbecue dinner. The smokey char flavour combined with sweet prawns is the perfect match for a summer’s evening meal.
180g Big & Juicy King Prawns
3 tbsp of oil
1 large red pepper
1 large yellow pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
Rocket to serve
Salt and pepper
- Chop the peppers and courgette into large chunks
- Mix together the lemon, oil and season to taste, keeping a tablespoon aside
- Marinade the prawns, peppers, and courgette in the lemon oil and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Skewer the prawns and vegetables alternatively and barbecue for 3-4 minutes turning regularly until the vegetable are soft and the prawns are hot
- Toast the pittas on the barbecue, dress the rocket with the reserved dressing and serve.
Top Tip: Try experimenting with different vegetables such as aubergine or onion