Baked Crab Dip Recipe
Baked Crab is a delicious American recipe combining comfort food and seafood in one easy dish! Serve it as part of a platter with celery, crackers, or bread.
500g crab meat
250g cream cheese
100g creme fraiche
1 lemon, juiced
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp mustard
50g grated cheddar
50g grated parmesan
3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and creme fraiche until completely mixed together.
- Add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and the parmesan.
- Gently fold in the crab meat and 2 spring onions into the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with cheddar. Cook for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and melted.
- Sprinkle with the remaining spring onion and serve with celery and crackers.